Get More Leads From Your Fitness Website
Does your website generate a steady stream of new inbound leads? Many fitness professionals enjoy productive websites as a key component of their lead generation and marketing. Are you one of them? If your website isn't generating leads - check out this video with 3 ideas of how to create more conversions from the clicks you’re getting. You’ll learn:
1. What should the first part of your website have
2. Tips on calls to action – what motivates leads
3. How to build trust on your testimonials page OFFER: Learn more and request a free consultation today
Club Industry Show / PFP’s Take the Leap One-Day Intensive
Take The Leap From Fitness Trainer To Business Owner
Whether it’s starting your own business or opening a studio – discover the first steps to doing it on your own, doing it successfully, and doing it for life! Click here for early bird information
How To Sell More Personal Training
Do you get stressed when you have a new training prospect and you don't feel confident closing the sale?
Trying to close sales without a reliable and predictable process is like heading to the gym and doing random workouts hoping to reach your goals quickly. Instead, you need to have a system in place that makes selling easy!
Discover how to ease your nerves, close more clients and confidently charge what you’re worth by using this simple 4 step sales process. Watch video now
Why FiTOUR® EDUCATION?
• FiTOUR® Certifications are Nationally Recognized
• FiTOUR® Certifications are recommended by Fitness Directors & Managers across the country
• Online Study Materials and online exams included in purchase
• Special Price for PFP Subscribers $69.99
• COMPLIMENTARY 1-year IDEA® E-Membership with purchase
• Discounted Liability Insurance available through IDEA® Membership
• FiTOUR® Certification renewals every two years for $25
• Exam Results & Certificate of Certification available immediately after passing certification exam
• ACE, AFFA & NASM CECs available with select Fitour Certifications
• Fitour ACE, AFAA & NASM In Home CEC Study Courses available for a Special Price $29.99 Save $30 on all in-home certifications; only $69.99
Check Out These Excellent Products From Hedstrom Fitness!
To learn more on the Surge® Riptide, BOSU® Or the Kamagon® Ball exercise ideas or for product information, visit: www.hedstromfitness.com Start shopping now!
Try the MostFit Core Hammer
The MostFit Core Hammer training provides unique unilateral and asymmetrical strength challenges, rotational strength challenges, functional and stability training opportunities, and other training protocols provided by a distally loaded lever. Use code PFP10 at most-fit.com to save 10%
Mybuddy New & Improved Special Offer
The Myobuddy Pro percussive massager places professional grade deep tissue, warming, trigger point and cutting edge vibrational massage technology in the palm of your hands, providing instant relief to muscle soreness and myofascial pain.
• Soothe Sore Muscles & Ease Myofascial Pain
• Treat Trigger Points & Everyday Aches & Pains
• Warms Muscles Pre-Workout & Quicker Workout Recovery
• Reduces Stress, Anxiety & Insomnia
• Includes 1 White Plush Bonnet and 1 Blue Lotion Bonnet
• Free Shipping
• 30-day Money Back Guarantee
• 1-Year Warranty PFP Subscribers get $100 Off Today and Learn How to Become a Reseller
Gamify Your Studio or Club Today: Your Customers Will Love It!
Myzone is a wearable technology platform that is designed to increase the lifetime value of your customers. Myzone uses live in club heart rate tracking, smartphone based gamification, and social media mechanisms to track, incentivize and keep your customers accountable to the effort they apply. Interested in learning more? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org PFP subscribers get 2 months FREE licensing when purchasing a system
Insurance Has Never Been So Easy: Take 5, Save 10
Consider protecting yourself personally and professionally with insurance options from the experts at Sports & Fitness Insurance Corporation—all designed specifically for fitness professionals working as personal trainers as well as instructors of individual or group exercise programs, including Pilates, yoga, martial arts or similar fitness programs.
Coverage follows the professional wherever they work in the US, whether they operate out of a single club, multiple clubs or even at a public facility such as a local park or activity center. Apply now in less than 5 minutes and save $10