Personal Fitness Professional (PFP) Submission Guidelines:
>> Articles are to be submitted in an editable Microsoft Word document.
• Content must be original and not previously posted or published in print or web.
• Be sure to write your article as appropriate for a professional trade magazine – language should be neutral; no first-person references. For example, language should not be, “I increased my profits by 20% by doing X,” instead should read something like, “To increase your profits upwards of 20%, a fitness professional can do X.” If you’d like to do more of a “case study” or personal experience, please discuss with Editor prior.
• Please avoid directly promoting specific brands, individuals, or companies. It is important that the content doesn’t come across as overtly advertorial to our readers. You can include your company information in your bio section.
• If you want to include specific images or diagrams in your article, please discuss options with us beforehand as this impacts our design strategy.
• At the bottom of your article, include your 70-80 -word bio including your name as you want it featured and any websites or contact information.
• Please include a professionally-taken, high-resolution (minimum 300dpi) headshot.
• Email your completed feature article along with bio and headshot to email@example.com.