The NSCA Certification Commission is again making CEU Quiz Packets available to its certified individuals. The CEU Quiz Packets are a quick and easy way for CSCS and NSCA-CPT certified individuals to earn up to 9.0 CEUs before the December 31, 2008, recertification deadline. The CEU Quiz Packets are categorized to allow certified individuals to choose the topic based on their interests or expand their knowledge in areas in which they are less familiar. This reporting periods packets focus on Exercise Techniques and Application, Applications to Sport and Special Populations.
Here are some of the advantages of the CEU Quiz Packets:
· Articles are authored by respected leaders in the strength training and conditioning and personal training professions
· Each packet is comprised of six quizzes, each worth 0.5 CEU when correctly submitted and passed*
· The university-quality materials are a welcome addition to any professional reference library, even after completion of your CEUs
· They are affordably priced
· NSCA Certification Commission CEU quizzes are an excellent way to earn CEUs that qualify for Recertified with Distinction credit (NOTE: There are no category maximums with the Recertified with Distinction program.)
To purchase a CEU Quiz Packet, do one of the following:
1. Visit www.nsca-cc.org/store
2. Call toll-free 888.746.2378 or 402.476.6669
3. Complete the order form you will receive in the Spring 2008 CEU mailing
NOTE: To submit the quizzes for CEUs, remember that each completed quiz must be passed by correctly answering seven out of 10 questions and requires a $15 processing fee. There is a maximum number of CEUs that can be earned in Category B for recertification, which includes CEU quizzes. Please check your recertification information in the CEU PORT to determine the maximum amount you may earn. You may download the Recertification Policies and Procedures and CEU Reporting Form from the Downloads section in the Resource Center at www.nsca-cc.org.
For more information on the CEU Quiz Packets or recertification, call toll-free 888.746.2378 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The NSCA Certification Commission, the certifying agency for the National Strength and Conditioning Association, offers two credentials for fitness professionals. The Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) and NSCA-Certified Personal Trainer (NSCA-CPT) certifications are considered the Credentials of Distinction in the strength training and conditioning and personal training professions. The NSCA Certification Commission is the only fitness-related organization to offer credentials nationally accredited by the National Commission for Certifying Agencies (NCCA) since 1993.